The tragedy of the Thompson Family was published on Victims Unite in September 2011.
Since then, this portfolio of nine cases was put together for the Education Select Committee which included his.
Furthermore, we published
- Punishment without Crime – a revamp of Forced Adoption
- Melissa Laird – fighting for her son and other victims of the UK child ‘care’ and ‘protection’ system
- plus two sites that are currently set to ‘private’ because Courts tend to get nasty about ‘exposure’.
We also launched
- “Children Placed in Foster Care” – a petition before the House of Commons – which every MP should use to support your case, if you have one
- Abolish Adoption without Parental Consent – lodged with the Petitions Committee of the EU Parliament – together with your signature, if possible
- and this Dossier of online Evidence in support.